$18.95 UNLIMITED MONTHLY TANNING IN LEVEL 1 BEDS:
- 500 free tanning upgrade points when joining
- Freeze months when you don't tan!
- Member discounts on all products
- NO SIGN UP FEES
Tanning Lincoln NE Since 1993
Offering High Pressure, VHR and Conventional Tanning Beds. Experts in Sunless Spray Tans.
UV and Sunless Services
The Best Prices on the Best Tans - Sun Palace.
Our equipment, prices and employees are what places Sun Palace Tanning Spa as the area's top-rated choice in tanning salons in Lincoln NE. We welcome you to our website - and thank you for visiting!
Tanning Lincoln NE since 1993, Sun Palace specializes in combining smart and moderate sun exposure, while providing you with the best-looking color achievable. Our tanning salon offers multiple levels of tanning beds, ranging from the no-burning world-famous King high pressure bed, to VHR beds, to our standard conventional bed options.
For instant results, we offer sunless airbrush Spray Tanning which gives immediate 'wow' color in one quick visit - and lasts for days! Our salon receives top reviews for the flawless, natural looking spray tans we create. Have a party or event coming up, and need a last minute spray? Relax, many times we have same-day appointments available. It's easy to check our availability and schedule your sunless services online, day or night.
No Appointment Necessary for Tanning Beds
Walk in 7 Days a Week
Equally, if not more important than our premium beds, is our mission. This is our tanning salons commitment to you, the valued client, that we provide the ultimate guest experience and top of the line bronzing lamps, in a clean, pleasant environment with a helpful and friendly staff, who are always ready to answer questions and guide you through the process of getting the fantastic color and results you desire. We know there are many choices when it comes to tanning salons in Lincoln, and we realize that our clients are the reason we are in business - and therefore the reason for our success!
Our salon's software maintains a customer profile to aid our staff in serving our clientele, as well as tracking your complete service history with us. With the touch of a fingertip, our staff can easily review your individual customer history in order to educate you on the most effective way to achieve the results you're looking for, while avoiding overexposure.
Of course, it doesn't end there. Before you enter your private room, our beds have been thoroughly sanitized with a premium hypoallergenic sunbed solution - a germicide, fungicide and virucide, to ensure the top notch cleanliness. Overall, we ensure that our guests receive more than just a tan - it's a relaxing, enjoyable, mini-vacation that keeps our valued clients choosing Sun Palace time and time again - while getting their daily dose of Vitamin D. If there is anything that we can ever do to improve your visits, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sun Palace has been voted in the Top 250 Tanning Salons in America. Stop in for a tour and let us show you why! Browse our website for information on our package prices and beds, as well as the low-cost memberships we offer - and don't forget to check out our coupons and current specials.
Tanning Lincoln, Nebraska at the NW Corner of 27th & Superior
► Next door to McDonald's
► 4 miles from downtown Lincoln NE and UNL city campus
Monthly Memberships With No Commitments or Contracts Available!
► Student rates
► Multiple Bed Levels - choose your level
27th & Superior
4640 Champlain Dr, Ste 129
Lincoln, NE 68521
Phone Number 402-438-2700
Informational Reading: Nature's Sunscreen
One reason so many people enjoy the professional indoor tanning experience is that trained operators can give the client controlled UV exposures to gradually develop natural sunscreen – often called a "base tan" – while minimizing the risk of sunburn. The tanning process actually creates two different forms of natural protection against sunburn:
- Melanin pigment produced when UV light meets the skin literally enshrouds and shields skin cells in the skin’s epidermis, protecting each cell from getting too much UV exposure. Melanin is a powerful anti-oxidant, helping the skin naturally eliminate free-radicals that can cause damage.
- As the skin tans, the outer layer thickens (a natural process called acanthosis) which is nature’s design to make the skin naturally more resistant to sunburn.
The value of a base tan, as any indoor tanner knows, is that it adds another layer to your sun protection arsenal – making sunscreen worn outdoors for outings on sunny days even more effective. Here’s how that works (In this example, a standard 20 minute bed is used):
- A fair-skinned new client who begins with a 5 minute session, gradually develops a tan and can work her/his way up to the max allowable time of 20 minutes. At this point, she/he becomes naturally FOUR TIMES more resilient to sunburn than when she/he first started tanning. (5 minutes x 4 = 20 minutes). So that tan has an SPF 4 value.
(Initial exposure schedules vary from person to person - Sun Palace clients often opt for Level 2 beds for more browning results with less risk of reddening.)
- When someone with a base color uses sunscreen outdoors, they essentially multiply the effectiveness of the sunscreen. In other words, an SPF 15 product applied to the skin of a person whose base tan has already made her four times more resilient to sunburn creates a net SPF of 60. (SPF 15 x 4 = SPF 60).
In sunny environments many fair-skinned people can sunburn during normal outdoor activities even while wearing sunscreen. But with a base tan their sunscreen becomes more effective and they are much less likely to sunburn. - Read more at www.TanningTruth.com
Always hearing the negatives about UV light? Here are some great resources to review outlining the positive effects of sunlight: